SBP-2 Study Group

Chang, Ben ben at corp.cirrus.com
Tue Aug 8 10:03:42 PDT 2000

* "Chang, Ben" <ben at corp.cirrus.com>
*
Peter & Alan,

I support adding features to SBP-2 (e.g. for scanners, etc.), but makers of
existing SBP-2 devices (e.g. HDD) need to understand which functions are
optional (for them). The clarification probably belongs in RBC or other disk
profile, but the distinction should be clear. I just want to make sure that
SBP-2 changes appropriately ripple through to RBC.

Regards,
Ben Chang