ALERT-Meeting schedule errors

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu Sep 9 16:19:10 PDT 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
I am reminded of a quote from an old movie, "What we have here is a failure
to communicate".  The T10 meeting map essentially reflects the July T10
meeting map.  In early August, T11 made several changes that I was not
aware of because I had to leave Rochester early.

Since most of these meetings are entirely controlled by T11 and the one
exception is a joint meeting with T10 and T11.3, I think it best to go with
the T11-authorized schedule:

>9-13, 9-1 FC-AL-3
>9-13, 1-5 FC-GS-3
>9-13, 5-8 FC-MI
>9-14, 9-1 FC-SW-2
>9-14, 1-8 Joint T10/T11.3  (TAPE/?)

I will update the T10 meeting map accordingly, however I've already printed
the meeting handouts and do not intend to re-print them.  Dale LaFollette
will revise his agenda for the Joint T10/T11.3 meeting.  Jeff Stai and I
promise to take steps to make sure we do not repeat this SNAFU.

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org