SPI-3 Status

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 2 15:45:13 PDT 1999

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
SPI-3 rev 9 is on its way to the web site and should be available soon. My plan
is to make a rev 10 that consists of any proposals voted on by T10 at the
September plenary and any editorial changes pointed out before the end of the
T10 meeting week (9/17). I will be requesting the chair do a letter ballot on
rev 10.

Any proposals or changes that are not placed in rev 10 will have to ether be
letter ballot comments or placed into SPI-4. I feel any further delays in SPI-3
will be detrimental to the progress of SCSI.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept Z9V  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org