Partial Load/Unload Proposal, rev. 1 for Joint T10/T11.3 Activity Working Group AdHoc Meeting

Paul_A_Suhler at notes.seagate.com Paul_A_Suhler at notes.seagate.com
Thu Oct 28 10:46:11 PDT 1999

* Paul_A_Suhler at notes.seagate.com
*
Folks,

The new rev of the Partial Load/Unload proposal is now available at:

  ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.99/99-263r1.pdf

To quickly summarize, I've expanded a bit on the text to be added to SSC and
added an SPC piece to add autoload mode control to the Control mode page and to
add two new ASC/ASCQ combinations.  As no one from SMC/SBC/MMC seemed to have
any comments, I haven't written up a detailed proposal for changes to those
command sets; the above document just includes the text from my reflector
message of last week.

See you in Monterey.

Paul

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org