REC, S_ID in payload

Matt Wakeley matt_wakeley at hp.com
Tue Oct 12 15:41:20 PDT 1999

* Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley at hp.com>
*
The ID of the exchange originator can still be obtained from the S_ID field
and the exchange context bit of the F_CTL fields of the frame header.

The only time I can see where the S_ID in the payload would be handy is if
a third party port was used to send the REC.  Is this what is desired?

Regards,

Matt Wakeley

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org