Meeting announcement for the cable/ssm meetings in Huntington Beach

Dean Wallace d_wallace at qlc.com
Mon Oct 11 11:09:41 PDT 1999

* Dean Wallace <d_wallace at qlc.com>
*

Meeting Announcement
Cable/SSM Meetings
October 26 - 28, 1999
Hosted By QLogic

Location: Hilton Waterfront, 21100 Pacific Coast Highway,
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone (714) 960-7873 or (800) 822-7893

Room Rate: $142.00 plus tax
Group Name: QLogic

Please stay at this property and mention that you are with
the group name QLogic when making reservations. Make your
reservations ASAP.

Driving directions: From Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA):
Exit airport to I-405 North. I-405 north about 9 miles, exit Beach
Blvd. South (towards ocean). South on Beach Blvd about 5 miles to
the ocean. Right (north) on Pacific Coast Highway 1 (PCH). Hotel
is on right.

Host Contact: Dean Wallace (714) 668-5028, d_wallace at qlc.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org