Question on FCP-2, Clearing Effects of SCSI Initiator Actions

Bob Snively Bob.Snively at EBay.Sun.COM
Sat Oct 2 19:57:34 PDT 1999

* Bob Snively <Bob.Snively at EBay.Sun.COM>
*
George,

The basic response is that, before PRLI, the device is not a SCSI device.
Only after that is it really a SCSI device.  So when it changes from/to a
block of aluminum, the mode pages become/disappear just as if the device
were powered on.

Bob

>From: gop at us.ibm.com
>To: robbyb at us.ibm.com
>cc: t10 at t10.org, dburton at us.ibm.com, bbeardsl at us.ibm.com
>Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:29:11 -0500
>Subject: Re: Question on FCP-2, Clearing Effects of SCSI Initiator Actions

>* gop at us.ibm.com
>*
>Rob,
>I agree with you that there are some problems with the 'Clearing Effects of
SCSI

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org