Address_Changes

Dal Allan endlcom at acm.org
Fri Nov 19 16:33:28 PST 1999

* "Dal Allan" <endlcom at acm.org>
*
     To:  T10 and T11 members

A disproportionately high number of you have had address changes recently
and are sending me requests to change your address.

If you are receiving the T10 or T11 mailings on CD or CD_Access as part of
your membership, telling me is interesting but achieves nothing as I use the
address provided by NCITS. Here's where to get your change of address made:

     Attn: Txx Membership
     NCITS SECRETARIAT
     1250 Eye Street NW #200
     Washington
     DC 20005
     202-737-8888
     202-638-4922Fx
     mvago at itic.nw.dc.us

The NCITS invoices are due out soon, and last year many of you complained
about not receiving mailings. The reason was that only the total for
membership was paid, not the total including documentation.

 - The committee CD costs $300 and has the plenary mailing.
 - The committee CD_Access costs $480 and has all of last year, all of
   the year to date, plus email, plus drafts of all the standards.

Be sure to tick one of the above and add it into the total you want your
accounting department to pay. If you ordered direct from ENDL to get a site
license or for the High Performance Edition you are invoiced separately. In
that case, you do not need to pay the documentation fee on the invoice.

NCITS used to be very forgiving and send CDs to members which had not yet
paid for the coming year. That will no longer happen. Come 2000, members who
have invoices unpaid at the time of a mailing do not receive a CD and their
membership goes into jeopardy.

All the best,

Dal

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org