SAM requirements for ACA on unsupported logical unit?

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Mon Nov 15 14:14:24 PST 1999

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
<<Have I missed something, or does the spec need clarification to state that
an ACA shall not be established for an unsupported or unattached logical
unit? >>

     I think you have missed one thing or just left it out in your description.
You are correct that NACA=1 indicates problems with the command should create an
ACA. But NACA=1 does not mean don't create an ACA exactly, it means create a CA
if there is a problem with the command.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org