Name that multi-port SCSI device

Harlan Andrews hea at apple.com
Fri May 21 10:24:11 PDT 1999

* Harlan Andrews <hea at apple.com>
*
I think the objection was to the SCSI part of the designation.  How 'bout:

multi-port data storage device
multi-harber data dock
multiply-ported data carrier
data bay with multiple harbers

sitting on a dock of the bay.....
I'll be searching for my data today.....
multiple paths I roam...
trying to find my data a home...

:-) ...Harlan

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com