15% Off - Gift Box Promotion

remove at boxcoindustries.com remove at boxcoindustries.com
Thu May 20 16:31:50 PDT 1999

* remove at boxcoindustries.com
*
The perfect gift alternative to a gift basket.

We at Boxco Industries manufacture theme die cut gift boxes, that are sturdy and great for storage. We have over 50 different themes to choose from, including holiday and everyday.

We also have many theme related products that match our gift boxes. We have no minimums. Visit our website to take advantage or our special promotions that we have for Father's Day and Graduations!

http://www.boxcoindustries.com/promo599.htm

Promotions - 15% OFF
MD Bag (Large and Small)
Sports Car (Large and Small)
Ice Bucket (Large and Small)
Golf Scene (Large and Small)
Junk Food Junkie (Large and Small)
T.V. / Sports Balls (Large and Small)

http://www.boxcoindustries.com/promo599.htm

If you prefer - you can fax your order to (954) 747-8902 - be sure to
indicate that it is from our website promotion.