Discussion of tape alert behavior for SSC

Talluto, Dennis dennis.talluto at eds.com
Thu May 20 11:40:03 PDT 1999

* "Talluto, Dennis" <dennis.talluto at eds.com>
*
Sounds reasonable - but I would like to see the proposal before deciding.

I like the idea of making it a requirment vs a recommendation.  In a
multi-customer, multi-supplier environment, without a firm requirement, it
could make managing to service levels a problem.

Thanks.

Dennis
Dennis Talluto /  Technology Manager  /  EDS
1080 W. Entrance Dr., M/S 1028, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA
Ph +1 248.853.3521  /  FAX  +1 248.265.4474
email:  dennis.talluto at eds.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com