SPI-3 Meeting Notices

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 10 09:36:02 PDT 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
There will be two ad-hoc meetings on SPI-3 in May in Colorado Springs as
follows:

  SPI-3 Editing Session
  May 17-18, 1999 (starting at 1:00 pm on Monday)
  Embassy Suites
  7290 Commerce Center Dr.
  Colorado Springs, CO 80907
  Ph: 719-599-9100
  Fx: 719-599-4644

  SPI-3 Timing Budget Working Group
  May 26-27, 1999 (starting at 1:00 pm on Wednesday)
  Embassy Suites
  7290 Commerce Center Dr.
  Colorado Springs, CO 80907
  Ph: 719-599-9100
  Fx: 719-599-4644

There is no sleeping room block for either meeting, but there are rooms
available.  Ask for the LSI Logic Preferred rate of $89.00 plus tax.  It is
especially important to make your reservations soon for the Timing Budget
meeting as hotels tend to fill up because of the Air Force Academy
Graduation the following week.

Driving Directions:

If you are driving from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS), exit the
airport (on Drennan Rd.).  At the first stop light, turn right onto Powers
Blvd.  Proceed North to Fountain Blvd and turn left onto Fountain Blvd.
Follow Fountain Blvd. West and bear left onto US-24 (which becomes an
expressway).  Continue West on US-24 to I-25.  Go North (right) on I-25.
Go North about 10 miles to Woodmen Road (Exit 149).  Turn left onto Woodmen
Road and then right onto Commerce Center Dr.  The Embassy Suites is ahead
on the left.

If you are driving from the Denver International Airport (DIA), exit the
airport on Pena Blvd. and follow the signs to I-225 South.  Follow I-225
South around Denver (about 12 miles) to I-25.  Follow I-25 South about 51
miles to Woodmen Road (exit 149).  Turn right, then immediately right again
onto Commerce Center Dr.  The Embassy Suites is ahead on the left.

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com