Home Based Biz! Fun and $$$!

golx at ibm.net golx at ibm.net
Mon Mar 22 06:47:38 PST 1999

* golx at ibm.net
*

          $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME

* Earn $2000-$5000 weekly-Starting Within 1-4 weeks!
* 78% Profit Paid Daily
* No Selling
* No Risk Guarantee
* Work from home, No overhead, or employees.
* High Tech Training & Support
* Not MLM, 100x more profitable
* Multibillion Dollar Travel Industry

The most incredible part of our business is that
                                  ALL MY CLIENTS CALL ME!

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR OUR MENTOR PROGRAM?
                       ACCEPTING ONLY 12 NEW ASSOCIATES.....

This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only!!

       24 Hour Toll Free Message 1-800-600-0343 ext. 2304

If you're an entrepreneur or have always wanted to be
 your own BOSS, read on.  We supply state-of-the-art
training and a support system that allows you to work
 your business from your home with just a phone-without
 cold calling.  DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING
 FOR A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME or some extra
 cash or if you're lazy.  We are only looking for FOCUSED,
 serious entrepreneurs.  (PT/FT) with the DESIRE to
 improve their lifestyle immediately.

Do not reply to this e mail for more information.  E mails
not be read.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees!  Advertise
via E mail.  No wasted paper!   Delete with
one simple keystroke!  Less refuse in our Dumps!
This is the new way of new millenium!

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed
Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending an e-mail with REMOVE in
the subject to: knjgent at usa.net
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com