Home Based Opportunity! Serious Income!!

2fhw at ibm.net 2fhw at ibm.net
Sat Mar 20 11:34:09 PST 1999

* 2fhw at ibm.net
*

          $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME

* Earn $2000-$5000 weekly-Starting Within 1-4 weeks!
* 78% Profit Paid Daily
* No Selling
* No Risk Guarantee
* Work from home, No overhead, or employees.
* High Tech Training & Support
* Not MLM, 100x more profitable
* Multibillion Dollar Travel Industry

The most incredible part of our business is that
                                  ALL MY CLIENTS CALL ME!

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR OUR MENTOR PROGRAM?
                       ACCEPTING ONLY 12 NEW ASSOCIATES.....

This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only!!

 For more information about this fantastic home
based business please send an e mail with your
name, phone number and best time to reach you to:

0525 at usa.net

There is no obligation, no selling!

If you're an entrepreneur or have always wanted to be
 your own BOSS, read on.  We supply state-of-the-art
training and a support system that allows you to work
 your business from your home with just a phone-without
 cold calling.  DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING
 FOR A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME or some extra
 cash or if you're lazy.  We are only looking for FOCUSED,
 serious entrepreneurs.  (PT/FT) with the DESIRE to
 improve their lifestyle immediately.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co. and has
been sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal
legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending an e-mail with REMOVE in
the subject to: knjgent at usa.net

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com