Multiple long commands

Bill Galloway BillG at breatech.com
Wed Mar 17 07:51:45 PST 1999

* "Bill Galloway" <BillG at breatech.com>
*
George,

Yes I think you need a multiple long command type.

I did not agree with all of your answer on multiple commands. I agree that the
target does not have to honor the multiple command request, It can change to
another phase and do almost anything else, such is the life of an initiator.
Once the target has completed its other activity it should be able to go to DT
Data Out (because it choose to remember the previous multiple command). I do not
see where the confusion is, the only thing the initiator could send at this
point is a new command.

Bill Galloway
BREA Technologies, Inc.
P: (281) 530-3063