If Your Serious About Making Money

RWPFLEX at aol.com RWPFLEX at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 20:12:00 PST 1999

* RWPFLEX at aol.com
*
Explosive New Marketing Strategy   800 607-6006 Ex 6986

I would personally like to invite you to work directly with me in Manna
Valley.  I need to work with a few key leaders that want to make several
thousand dollars per week starting today,  Not in 6 to 12 months!  We need a
few strong  professionals to help with the overflow of information requests
|from are lead generating program. Manna Valley is one of the few solid, blue
chip, high income and immediate cash programs available today.  I have
personally followed and researched  this program for about 3 months.

If you join with me personally, you will have several advantages… We have a
national ad campaign, web site, e-mail blasting, and Fax blast lead building
programs  to help build your business.

If you have been looking for a high ticket income with incredible full time
support, it doesn't get any better than this. Cash paid daily, directly to
you.

We feel Manna Valley is set to become the finest Business opportunity in
existence today.

Bill Gates (The richest man in America) said.  The 3 keys to Success are,  1.
Being in the right place at the right time.   2 Have a vision where the
industry is going.  3. Taking immediate and massive  action (Make the Call
NOW!!!.)
Please call 800 607-6006 Ex 6986 Press 1 for a 3 minute overview then leave me
a message and we can discuss all the details.

Thank You
800 607-6006 Ex 6986
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com