Internet Company offers Pre-IPO Stock

SFree81475 at aol.com SFree81475 at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 10:49:30 PST 1999

* SFree81475 at aol.com
*
The sale of comics and collectibles is booming! The Comic Store is the e-
commerce side of one of the largest and oldest comic book and collectable
chains in the U.S. The Comic Store is currently funding a private offering,
(LLC) and is seeking savvy investors with at least $10,000 to invest. The
management of the Comic Store intends to take the
company public soon after the initial funding and buildout of the website are
complete. Other spin-off sites have done extremely well in the IPO market in
recent months. The Comic Store feels it can follow in the footsteps of other
Internet Offerings that have had share prices hit astronomical levels, earning
initial investors 2 and 3 thousand percent returns.

If you are looking for a stock that is positioned for a public offering with
this kind of upside potential, then you owe it to yourself to fill out the
request for information form. Once we receive and review it we will send you
a beautifully illustrated business plan, a collectable piece of art in itself.
This is a limited offering so if you are interested act now.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com