LEGAL T V DESCRAMBLER !

SFRAVK at aol.com SFRAVK at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 09:20:12 PST 1999

* SFRAVK at aol.com
*

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL TV
DE-SCRAMBLER. IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS INFORMATION
PLEASE CLICK DELETE NOW.  THANK YOU

LEGAL CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER

Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??

*This is the Famous R-O Shack TV Descrambler
You can assemble it from Radio Shack parts for about $12 to $15.

We Send You:
1,  E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
2.  E-Z To read Original Drawings.
3.  Total Parts List.

**** PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE! ****

Something you can't do without.

THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT: USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY

Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without
reading this report first.

Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER

Q: Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod
and satellite systems?