Termination for non-payment of fees

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 2 14:37:36 PST 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
I talked to Judy today.  She has received payment from several
organizations.  Those voting members that she has still not received
payment from are:

AMP, Inc.
Dallas Semiconductor
Data General / Clariion
Distributed Processing Tech.
Harting, Inc. of N. America
Ophidian Designs
SyQuest Technology, Inc.
Western Digital Corporation

If you are on this list and believe you should not be, please contact Judy
ASAP!

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com