Misc.

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Jul 28 14:28:11 PDT 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Hi,

I've cut off the T10 1999_3 mailing.  I've also cut off updates to the T10
information on the the old Symbios.com ftp and web site.  Please use the
new ftp.t10.org and www.t10.org sites.

All email sent to my lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com address was lost from some time
last weekend until yesterday around noon.  If you sent me something that I
have not responded to, please re-send it.  (Mail was lost to many
ix.netcom.com accounts.)

Because I no longer trust netcom.com, I have arranged a new 'permanent'
address of lohmeyer at t10.org (which actually just forwards mail to my
account at LSI Logic).

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org