Updated FC-TAPE & DISK Connector w/8 channels

Bob Snively Bob.Snively at EBay.Sun.COM
Wed Jul 28 13:20:44 PDT 1999

* Bob Snively <Bob.Snively at EBay.Sun.COM>
*

> > Bob
>
> I understand the motiviation for this requirement, and it is a fairly
> compelling vision. I just am skeptical as to whether it is truly
> implementable.

Joe,

I understand and sympathize with your skepticism.  However, that is
almost word-for-word the response we got when we first carried the
SCA concept to the disk drive vendors and enclosure manufacturers.
I am hoping you tape folks can help us achieve the same advantages for
tape drives that the disk folk did for disk drives.

Bob

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org