Hello, World!

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 6 11:13:32 PDT 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
The T10 web and ftp sites have moved.  The new sites are:

T10 web site:  http://www.t10.org/
T10 ftp site:  ftp://ftp.t10.org/

Please update your bookmarks.  The old sites (at symbios.com) will continue
to operate for a while, but will eventually be taken out of service.

I've checked the new site with LinkBot 4.1 and was given a 100 percentile
quality rating.  However, if you experience any problems, please let me know.

We will continue to use the t10 at symbios.com reflector address for another
couple weeks because our majordomo expert is on vacation.  We'll cut over
to the new reflector when she gets back and is ready to deal with any
glitches.

 >>> I want to thank the SCSI Trade Association for providing the new T10
server. <<<

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com