ISO’s long-range strategies

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Fri Jan 22 08:52:57 PST 1999

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
Some of you may be interested in the Raising Standards for the World -
ISO=92s long-range strategies 1999-2001. Consequently I have uploaded
J1n5729.pdf. Please assign a T10 document number and post it to the T10=
 web
site.

If anyone is interested in this document, I suggest pausing until next =
week
to let the grunt work to be completed and then look for it at the T10 w=
eb
site under 1999 Documents. Please note that this is the long range stra=
tegy
of ISO one of the parents of ISO/IEC JTC 1. JTC 1 had it on the agenda =
for
their January meeting.

Gene
=