Tips and techniques for JTC1 web-based distribution

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Fri Jan 22 07:48:12 PST 1999

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
I thought those that are concerned with posting standards documents would
be interested in the ISO/IEC JTC 1 work on web pages. Consequently I have
uploaded J1n5709.htm Tips and techniques for JTC 1 web-based distribution.
Please assign a T10 document number and post it to the T10 web site.

If anyone is interested in this document, I suggest pausing until next week
to let the grunt work to be completed and then look for it at the T10 web
site under 1999 Documents.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com