Wealth+Travel = This Home Based Biz!

Mkefriw at prodigy.net Mkefriw at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 19 19:15:26 PST 1999

* Mkefriw at prodigy.net
*

What have you done with your dreams?

Would you like to achieve financial freedom?

As a member of our team you can earn
 a 6 figure income and travel for pennies
 on the dollar.

*Work from home
 *78% Profit paid daily
 *Full support *Not MLM
 *100x more profitable
 *I absolutely refuse to let you fail!

With an honest effort you can earn 2-5k weekly within
 your FIRST MONTH!

Interested?

E mail your name, address, and best time to reach you
 to: Opportunity62 at hotmail.com

No obligation!

We supply state-of-the-art training and a support system that allows you to work your business from your home with just a phone and a fax-without cold calling. DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME or some extra cash or if you're lazy. We are only looking for FOCUSED, serious entrepreneurs. (PT/FT) with the DESIRE to improve their lifestyle immediately.

To be removed from our mailing list please reply to:
 offthelist at hotmail.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com