SPC-2 Revision 7

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at csi.com
Tue Jan 5 21:49:21 PST 1999

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at csi.com>
*
I have placed SPC-2 revision 7 on the FTP site in

   <ftp://ftp.symbios.com/pub/standards/io/t10/drafts/spc2/spc2r07.pdf>

SPC-2 revision 7 is the revision I expect to review at the editor's
meeting in Monterey on 28 January.

I have made a best effort attempt to convert all the field names to
small caps.

Most of the code definitions from MMC-2 have been added.  All the
MMC-2 operation code, mode page code, and log page code changes have
been made. MMC-2 ASC/ASCQ usage information for existing ASC/ASCQ
codes has been added. MMC-2 appears to define several new ASC/ASCQ
codes and addition of these values has been deferred pending
resolution of issues in the latest MMC-2 draft.

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com