Cable Performance Testing

Zane S. Daggett zdaggett at
Tue Feb 23 06:36:51 PST 1999

* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at, posted by:
* "Zane S. Daggett" <zdaggett at>
I have only rec'd one response to the below message.  Therefore,  I am
sending it again.  If there are not any other responses, then we will cancel
the March 8th meeting, hold our meeting on the 2nd and present an update on
March 9th at the SPI-3 WG.

Thank you.


Sent 2/19/99

It has come to my attention that there is a Cable Performance Testing WG the
morning of March 8th.  This is one week after we are having our off-site
meeting here in Manchester on the 2nd.  Due to the closeness of the meeting
times I would like to cancel the meeting on the 8th and just make a
presentation on the 9th at the SPI-3 WG meeting to discuss what has been
accomplished.  I do not feel that much more discussion will be warranted
between the 2nd and the 8th.

Now I know some of you will say let's cancel the meeting on the 2nd.  I am
opposed to that for several reasons, but the major one being that plans have
already been put in place.  So far I have about 6 people planning to attend
with about 4 "maybees".

I would be interested in hearing your comments.


Zane S. Daggett
Hitachi Cable Manchester

zdaggett at

* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at

More information about the T10 mailing list