[Fwd: U160/m Waveforms.]

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 17 09:52:23 PST 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
Vince,

I added the text as the first page of the PDF file and have posted it on
the T10 ftp/web site as 99-131r0.pdf.  The URL is:

   ftp://ftp.symbios.com/pub/standards/io/t10/document.99/99-131r0.pdf

Regards,
John

cc: T10 Reflector

At 2/16/99 04:33 PM, you wrote:
>John,
>
>Attached is what I tried to put on the reflector. The text should appear
>with the attachment that shows the signals. Hopefully you can put this
>out.
>
>Thanks
>
>Vince Bastiani
>Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 17:17:00 -0800
>From: Vince Bastiani <bastiani at corp.adaptec.com>
>To: t10 at symbios.com
>CC: Tariq Abou-Jeyab <tajeyab at corp.adaptec.com>
>Subject: U160/m Waveforms.

ixmail7.ix.netcom.com id QAA29701

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com