Mode page 1, ECC correction span field expansion?

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 15 06:02:35 PST 1999

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
I might as well make it a sweep: I prefer (a).

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept EGB  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-5208

"Ben-Koon Lin" <blin at fcpa.fujitsu.com> on 02/12/99 06:26:42 PM

To:   Jim McGrath <Jim.McGrath at quantum.com>
cc:   "'Jeffrey L Williams'" <Jeffrey.L.Williams at wdc.com>, t10 at Symbios.COM
      (bcc: George Penokie/Rochester/IBM)
Subject:  RE: Mode page 1, ECC correction span field expansion?

* "Ben-Koon Lin" <blin at fcpa.fujitsu.com>
*
I prefer (a) too.

Ben Lin

Jim McGrath <Jim.McGrath at quantum.com> on 02/12/99 03:54:56 PM

To:   "'Jeffrey L Williams'" <Jeffrey.L.Williams at wdc.com>, t10 at Symbios.COM
cc:    (bcc: Ben-Koon Lin/Orch/SJ/FCPA/Fujitsu)

* Jim McGrath <Jim.McGrath at quantum.com>
*

I agree with Jeff (!!!)

Jim