Comment Resolution (actually, Y2K question)

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Dec 20 12:53:25 PST 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Gene,

I presume you are commenting on my use of a 00 document number -- I always
start with the next year's numbers after completing the last mailing of the
current year.

The only Y2K problem I had was the 00 documents sorted at the front of the
document register .CSV file I give to Dal and Roger for CD-Access and the
mirror site.  Roger asked me to fix the sort order to help his mirroring
software.  It only took a few minutes to fix the problem as there was
already a 4-digit year field in the document register (thank you, Larry).

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org