Packetized L_Q IU type field changes

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 15 11:30:20 PST 1999

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
Sriram,

Yes, the "1" superscript in Fig. 56 (SPI-3 rev.11) applies ONLY to the SPI
L_Q/DATA portion of the words in parenthesis.
The target could send any valid status. That could be for example a
RESERVATION CONFLICT or an ACA ACTIVE in addition to either the QUEUE FULL
or BUSY.
Which is sent depends on the condition that has caused the target to stop
taking or not allow the command to be received.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept Z9V  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at propwash.co.lsil.com> on 12/15/99 11:09:40 AM

Please respond to Sriram Srinivasan <srirams at propwash.co.lsil.com>