Packetized L_Q IU type field changes

Bill Galloway BillG at breatech.com
Wed Dec 15 12:07:23 PST 1999

* "Bill Galloway" <BillG at breatech.com>
*
Sriram,

The words in SPI were changed to be less specific.  They now say to send
whatever SAM says.  The reason for this is there is a proposal coming in to SAM
that may specify when a target sends BUSY and when it sends QUE FULL. The
answer today is that a target can send whatever it wants to, whenever it wants
too (BUSY or QUE FULL).

Bill Galloway
BREA Technologies, Inc.
P: (281) 530-3063