Fwd: Draft IT Dictionary Now Available on the Web

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Dec 13 11:13:33 PST 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
NCITS has put the American National Standard Dictionary of Information
Technology (ANSDIT) online at:

   http://www.ncits.org/tc_home/k5htm/ANSDIT.htm

I encourage you to look at this document -- I think it would benefit from
additional definitions from the I/O interface community.  For example, our
usage of the word 'skew' is not quite the same as hole skew on a paper
tape.  Does anyone still use paper tapes?!?

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org