Agendas for T10 meeting week

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Mon Aug 30 12:20:36 PDT 1999

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
Physical WG:

     Several working groups are being held separate from T10, the agenda
should have a report as to the outcome of these meetings.

SCSI WG:

     As I mentioned at the plenary, there is an issue with Write Buffer and
Persistent Reservations that should be addressed by the WG.

Plenary:

     We have reported on the IDEMA Energy Efficiency standards work at T13.
I do not recall if it has been reported on at T10 but I think IDEMA should
be added as a liaison item.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org