Dal Allan endlcom at ibm.net
Thu Aug 26 14:22:15 PDT 1999

* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* "Dal Allan" <endlcom at ibm.net>
     Subject:  y2k Meeting 

You do not need passport photographs to apply for a visa to go to Australia. 

Once your reservation and ticket is issued you call the airline and give 
them the passport details and the airline gets you an electronic visa. 

You can use your local driver's license down under. If you have a tendency 
to speed it might help to have an International Permit. 

* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org

More information about the T10 mailing list