September Meeting CUT OFF URGENCY!

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Tue Aug 24 14:52:18 PDT 1999

* Skip Jones <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*
The room booking at the Hilton Waterfront Huntington Beach is way below our
average for the September T10, STA, T11 WG's and related meeting week
9/13-17.

The cut-off expired, but they have extended it for a short time (a day or
two).  They will raise rates and/or not have rooms after this expiration.  I
urge you to ensure your reservations today.

Thank you,

Skip Jones

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

T10, STA, SFF, FC WGs and related SCSI Meetings

September 13 - 17, 1999

HOSTED BY
QLogic

LOCATION
Hilton Waterfront
21100 Pacific Coast Highway,
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone:  (714) 960-7873

ROOM RATE
$153.00, plus tax

GROUP NAME
"QLogic"

PLEASE MENTION THAT YOU ARE WITH THE GROUP NAME "QLogic" WHEN MAKING
RESERVATIONS!

YOU CAN NOW MAKE RESERVATIONS ONLINE AT www.qlc.com <http://www.qlc.com>

Cut-off  date has been extended to 8/23/99 EXPIRED!  ONLY A DAY OR TWO
REMAINS!

DRIVING DIRECTIONS
>From Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA):
Exit Airport to I-405 North.  Take I-405 North about 9 miles, exit Beach
Blvd. South (towards ocean).  South on Beach Blvd about 5 miles to the
ocean, take right (North) on Pacific Coast Highway 1 (PCH).  Hotel is on
right.

HOST CONTACTS
Lisa Truswell (714) 668-6670
l_truswell at qlc.com <mailto:l_truswell at qlc.com>