SSC Read Positoin Command, EOP bit request for clarification

robbyb at us.ibm.com robbyb at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 18 08:23:21 PDT 1999

* robbyb at us.ibm.com
*

Dale,
Could you please have this placed on the agenda for the SSC portion of the
meeting?  Thanks.  Given the lack of reflector traffic on the previous note, I
don't believe I'll be able to resolve this on the reflector.  I will be at the
meeting.  This is not a proposal, just a request for clarification.

Also, it would be nice to have a few words from Erich about the SMC-2 proposal.
Is that already on the agenda?

Regards,
Rob Basham

T/L 321-4923  Phone 520-799-4923