SCC-2 typo

gop at us.ibm.com gop at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 17 14:48:53 PDT 1999

* gop at us.ibm.com
*
Gary,
Thanks for pointing out the error in SCC-2. There is little we can do about the
ANSI version of SCC-2 but we do have a optunity to fix the ISO version of SCC-2.

John,
Would you add an aggenda item to the plenary to discuss the removing the
additional bytes in the Report Unconfigured Capacity service action and the
REPORT SUPPORTED CONFIGURATION METHOD service action.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept L3U  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

"Peterson, Gary" <gpeterson at clariion.com> on 08/16/99 03:12:18 PM