September Meeting Deadline- Online reservations!

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Fri Aug 13 14:53:44 PDT 1999

* Skip Jones <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*
Okay all you procrastinators.  Get off your duff and get to it!

I have extended the cut-off date for the final time to Monday, 8/23/99.

Also, I have arranged the capability of making room reservations online!
Just go to the INDUSTRY section at www.qlc.com <http://www.qlc.com>

See all of you there!

Skip Jones

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

T10, STA, SFF, FC WGs and related SCSI Meetings

September 13 - 17, 1999

HOSTED BY
QLogic

LOCATION
Hilton Waterfront
21100 Pacific Coast Highway,
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone:  (714) 960-7873

ROOM RATE
$153.00, plus tax

GROUP NAME
"QLogic"

PLEASE STAY AT THIS PROPERTY (if you are not local) and mention that YOU ARE
WITH THE GROUP NAME "QLogic" WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS!

YOU CAN NOW MAKE RESERVATIONS ONLINE AT www.qlc.com <http://www.qlc.com>

Cut-off  date has been extended to 8/23/99

DRIVING DIRECTIONS
>From Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA):
Exit Airport to I-405 North.  Take I-405 North about 9 miles, exit Beach
Blvd. South (towards ocean).  South on Beach Blvd about 5 miles to the
ocean, take right (North) on Pacific Coast Highway 1 (PCH).  Hotel is on
right.

HOST CONTACTS
Lisa Truswell (714) 668-6670
l_truswell at qlc.com <mailto:l_truswell at qlc.com>