DIS 14776-342 SCC-2

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Fri Aug 13 09:24:41 PDT 1999

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
At the last meeting of T1 we voted approval of the DIS based upon a
discussion of the changes that had been made from the ANS. We did this
since the DIS was expected to be issued soon and I thought it would be
issued as a FDIS with a short ballot period. The ballot period turned out
not to be short. Consequently I will not be submitting our already approved
ballot until the Secretariat has established US TAG due dates.

The DIS has been uploaded to the ftp/web site for anyone that may want to
review. While we do not have a default ballot process per se, our rules
will allow us to have a virtual default ballot closing on an upcoming T10
meeting. The specific meeting will be determined by the eventual US TAG due
date.

The document number and URL are attached.

Gene

---------------------- Forwarded by Gene Milligan on 08/13/99 11:15 AM

John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org> on 08/13/99 10:18:04 AM