January Meeting Cutoff

Lawrence J. Lamers ljlamers at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 23 14:56:55 PST 1998

* "Lawrence J. Lamers" <ljlamers at ix.netcom.com>
*
T10 Members:

The cutoff for the January meeting is 11/25 - Wednesday.

I will get a list of registered attendees - remember your room rate covers the
refreshments and meeting room costs so if you have not registered under
T10/STA
or Adaptec please let me know so you can be added to the group.

LOCATION:               Embassy Suites on Monterey Bay
                        1441 Canyon Del Rey.
                        Seaside, CA 93955
                        Phone: (813) 393-1115  Fax: (813) 393-1113
                        Reservations 1-800-EMBASSY (362-2779)

Embassy Suites on Monterey Bay is within minutes of the Monterey Bay Aquarium,
Fisherman's Wharf, sport fishing, Cannery Row, Pebble Beach, 17-Mile Drive and
17 championship golf courses. The hotel and conference center is just two
blocks from the beach and minutes from the Monterey Peninsula Airport.

ROOM RATE:      $129.00 + tax

GROUP NAME:     T10/STA

CUT-OFF DATE:   November 25, 1998

HOST CONTACT:   Lawrence J. Lamers (ljlamers at ieee.org)

Lawrence J. Lamers                     Adaptec, Inc
email:   ljlamers at ieee.org            691 South Milpitas Blvd.
Phone: (408) 578-1709                 Milpitas, CA  95035

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com