Revised Fast 80 Proposal 98-153r1

Gene Milligan milligan at mail.icnet.net
Fri May 15 08:49:47 PDT 1998

* milligan at mail.icnet.net (Gene Milligan)
*
A revised Fast 80 proposal has been upoaded to the ftp/web site of T10.
I don't know when John will be able to transfer it to the documents directory.
The revision is one of the topics for the 5/22 working group.

Do not respond to this address as it is often ages between checking mail at
this address. This morning my modem and the modem pool for my Lotus Notes
connection are not getting along. In any case I will be fishing until Wednesday.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com