SPI-2 rev20a

Alan Littlewood alanl at lsil.com
Thu Mar 26 12:46:26 PST 1998

* Alan Littlewood <alanl at lsil.com>
*
I would like to submit my humble opinion.

For table 25, Fast-20 section:
Thinking of the signal levels with reference to ground, I believe we
should say..
     Vil = 1.0 V MINIMUM  (Signal true)
     Vih = 1.9 V MAXIMUM  (Signal false)

Concerning Gene's point about the 5.25 V,  This is an ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM
which might be mentioned somewhere.

On the other hand we could follow the format as in the Fast-5 and
Fast-10  sections, with a range of true and false voltages and just drop
the MAX and MIN wording.

Regards,

Alan.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com