SPI-2 rev20a

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 25 15:17:23 PST 1998

* George Penokie <gop at us.ibm.com>
*
All,
Yes that's right SPI-2 rev 20a. An error in SPI-2 was pointed out to me
yesterday as indicated in the note below. This was an error that occured when I
copied the Fast-20 specification into SPI-2. The correct notation for VIH in
table 25 of SPI-2 rev 20 is as listed below. SPI rev 20a corrects this problem:

The Fast-20 values for VIL and VIH in table 25 of SPI-2 r20 should be:

VIL = 1.0v Maximum
VIH = 1.9V Minimum

Bye for now,
George Penokie