SBP-2 rev 3d

Pete Mclean Pete_Mclean at maxtor.com
Wed Mar 25 11:49:24 PST 1998

* "Pete Mclean" <Pete_Mclean at MAXTOR.COM>
*
Peter,

On the last of my items, my point is that this is the only place in the
document that we refer to "asynchronous requests and responses". I think
we did that to differentiate from isoc. No where does IEEE 1394-1995 refer
to "asynchronous requests and responses. My fear is that if I had not gone
through the last year of this, I might read "asynchronous requests and
simply raises the possibilty of confusion.

Regards, Pete

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com