SBP-2 rev 3d

Pete Mclean Pete_Mclean at maxtor.com
Wed Mar 25 08:52:02 PST 1998

* "Pete Mclean" <Pete_Mclean at maxtor.com>
*
Peter,
I have reviewed SBP-2 rev 3d and it looks good. I found the following
minor artifacts / nits.

Page v, Foreward, paragraph 4. We now only have informative annexes D
through F, not D through H.

In the bulleted list in 4.3 Requests and responses. When you removed the
last item, the "or" wound up at the end of the last item instead of the
next to last item.

In figure 11 in 5.1 Operation request blocks. The boxes for the stream
ORB's need to be removed and the word "normal" needs to be removed in
"Normal command block ORB's".

In 6 Control and status registers, first paragraph. The last sentence says
"four principal categories" and it's followed by three bulleted items.

In 6.2 Serial Bus-dependent registers. You deleted the content of the
second table. I hope you realize that if you accept the change as is, an
empty table will remain courtesy of Word.

In A.3 Target security. The first sentence of the second and third bullet
say "asynchronous request". I believe the "asynchronous" should be
deleted.

Regards, Pete

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com