Revised Draft Agenda -- SPI-2/SPI-3 Working Group Meeting

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Thu Mar 5 09:48:28 PST 1998

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
Although it is included in a blanket fashion by item 5.4 there are at least
two items that I think should come out from under the blanket so that folks
are aware before the meeting. I have flagged these in a prior Email. I
suggest adding at least 5.4.1 EIA - 485 versus ISO/IEC 8482 versus SPI-2
and 5.4.2 SPI-2 Differential Cable Common Mode Voltage Requirements. Both
of these topics concern an unresolved negative ballot.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com