SAM-2 Revision 8

Ralph O. Weber ralphoweber at csi.com
Thu Jul 23 18:58:11 PDT 1998

* "Ralph O. Weber" <ralphoweber at csi.com>
*
I have placed SAM-2 revision 8 on the FTP site in

   /pub/standards/io/t10/drafts/sam2/sam2r08.pdf

SAM-2 revision 8 includes all changes approved by T10, including
those changes approved by the July Plenary meeting.  All the changes
discussed during the SAM-2 review meeting on 13 July also are present
in revision 8.

I believe that the next work item for SAM-2 is resolving the multi-
port model issues raised at the 13 July meeting.  We will discuss
that in September.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com