net-vest SPAM

John Lohmeyer john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Tue Jul 21 09:41:56 PDT 1998

* John Lohmeyer <john.lohmeyer at symbios.com>
*
At 7/21/98 09:22 AM, you wrote:
>Is there something we can do about the net-vest SPAM we are getting
>lately.  I received three copies of their ad yesterday and another today.
> They claim they are "in compliance" :

Harlan,

I tried to use the 'REMOVE' reply message yesterday.  My message bounced
back undelivered because the net-vest.net domain was not found.  This
sounds like skirting around "compliance" to me.

Their phone number is just a recording that does give you an opportunity to
leave a message.  I recommend that everyone on the T10 Reflector call their
phone number (1-888-619-8468) and leave a message demanding that they
remove t10 at symbios.com and t10-ssa at symbios.com from their list.  Perhaps
they will pay attention when we spam them back.  The phone calls are free
to US callers, but not to them.

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios, Inc.                  Voice: +1-719-533-7560
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com